NQCCS Pty Ltd Company Profile
North Queensland Commercial Consulting Services Pty Ltd is a firmly established facilities maintenance and consulting privately owned business, that prides itself in not only providing quality service and a commitment to safety, but doing everything right the first time.
Introduction and Company Overview
NQCCS P/L is committed to achieving the highest standards of honesty and integrity in business. We will respect the intellectual property of each client through confidentiality
agreements, and ensure preservation of site security and maintenance through vigilant work practices. Both quality and safety are incorporated into our ISO 9001:2015 Management
Systems Certificate No: 2912181-99-1405174
Our aim is to provide a one stop shop with cost effective quality of service encompassing attention to detail and client satisfaction.
NQCCS P/L will honour all service commitments; attend to Client requirements ensuring a mutually acceptable resolution with a can-do attitude for your requirements and a willingness
to adapt to your business ensuring the job is done right the first time.
Established in 2001, NQCCS P/L began servicing the Townsville and Cairns regions providing consulting, facility’s maintenance and pest control, and then expanded into the far north,
Torres Strait and west to Mt Isa. As clientele grew, we adopted a cost-efficient strategy that allowed us to program works, increase services and apportion expenses thereby affecting
both a time and cost benefit for our clients.
Today, NQCCS P/L Facilities Maintenance team members, service the NT, SA, WA, North and Southern sectors of Queensland with operations across NSW and ACT. Remote Islands Australia wide such as The Torres Straits, Cocos and Christmas Islands are also included.
NQCCS is a specialist in management and upkeep of remote assets, specifically but not limited to:
• Civil works
• Site audits and reports based on ISO 2015 requirements across all business sectors
• Ground maintenance including Site Inspection Reports and time dated Photos
• Building cleaning services, including high cleans and strip, cut and polish flooring
• Pest Management, including termite inspections and treatments with full written reports and photos
• Tree clearing and arborist services
• Landscaping and land clearing
• Fencing building and general repairs
• EPP fuel, oil & coolant checks, EPP refuel and the supply of emergency diesel
• Attendance during planned outages for site restricted compounds
• Air conditioner functional check & filter cleaning
• Noxious Weed Control including an environmental register
• Asbestos & controlled substance management & disposal (Class “B”) (Supervise Asbestos removal)
• Our team members are continuously expanding their capabilities to encompass additional disciplines to suit client requirements. Our methodology ensures harmony between team
• members and clients to ensure expectations on both sides are met, resulting in cost-effective high-level service, without compromising health and safety.
NQCCS P/L implements practices to ensure all assets and land management work are carried out in accordance with industry codes of practice and regulations and with particular
attention to the public, staff and employees, safety and the environment.
NQCCS P/L plays a primary role as an independent source of information in asset assessment, scope of works and general maintenance requirements, by the provision of
comprehensive reporting, photographic evidence and down to earth consultation in regard to maintaining assets all around the country for all our client’s unique disciplines.
NQCCS P/L teamed up with Telstra in 2014 to implement an Indigenous Workers Program by engaging and successfully mentoring team members throughout the Kimberly’s, Pilbara, NT, Torres Straits and Queensland in both grounds and general maintenance. MD Joe DiBella has worked in the field with WA, NT and Qld team members ensuring compliance and a solid grounding in, SOW, method and reporting. NQCCS P/L has provided training, guidance and mentoring until team members can implement their own methodology, best practice, policy and procedure.